Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Default So... who's dewinterized? ROLL CALL

Just got the boat ready for the water today. Last year my first day out was April 27th. Looking to get out sooner than that this year. Got all the hoses hooked back up and plugs in the block. Only thing now is to get the batteries back in the boat, give it a good cleaning, and drop her in the water. The time is near!!

Who else has had a chance to prep the boat for this season? Hopefully there's not too many of you from up north where you're still dealing with 40" of ice on the lakes...
    -Mike
    2006 Supra Sunsport 20V

I just "Summerized" today! Rewired my tower speakers, ran the engine up to temp, changed the oil, cleaned the carpet, now just waiting on two seats I had recovered to be finished and I am back on the water!

2 feet of ice still...you guys kill me.

We might consider the weekend after April 15th due to tax season, and the lack of wet-suits. If we are lucky, I may get to "summerize" next week, if we are lucky....
    2011 Supra 21V
    Wetsounds Icon8's
    2012 Tundra SR5 Crewmax 4x4

I don't usually do it till mid April. The water is tooo cold for me to get motivated
    1991 SunSport

Been out three times for 2014 sea trials water on Lanier was 54 three week ago up to 58 as of last week. Its supposed to be 80 on Wed that should help .

Arghhhh! Lots of ice left on our lake yet. I'm heading up this weekend to see if it survived the winter, but "summerizing" will be at least a month away.

I got in last Sunday here in South Carolina for a quick run-around. Water was a solid 50 degrees in Murray, wetsuit was a must. Looking forward to this upcoming week in the 80s. Still need to clean the boat up aesthetically, but good to go mechanically.

Mine is in about 80 pieces. Not yet.

Been doing a little overhaul on my boat. Still gonna be a few weeks before the piles of parts that are spread between 3 buildings make their way back on her. 80 degrees this week has me even more rev'd up to get finished. Been a long drawn out process but it will be well worth it in the end.
    1984 RIDER, PCM 454, NEW DIMENSIONS TOWER AND TONS OF WORK TO COME.