Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Default So... who's dewinterized? ROLL CALL

Quote Originally Posted by MDVols View Post
    Station Camp on Old Hickory. That was my first time there. It was pretty nice

Bam! Supra, what's that!

That looks like a nice long cove!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Default Re: So... who's dewinterized? ROLL CALL

Put in yesterday in West Virginia. Water was cold but I had to put the new boat in for a ride!

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by vvfdfirefighter; 05-05-2014 at 12:38 PM.

Default So... who's dewinterized? ROLL CALL

Quote Originally Posted by BGeorge01 View Post
    That looks like a nice long cove!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It is. It was pretty nice. It Is right on the Hendersonville / Gallatin line. Lot of wakeboard boats out there, seen a nice conbrio also.

Bam! Supra, what's that!
    2002 Supra Launch 22SSV
    ACME 1433 Prop
    Ghetto Gate

Finally got the boat in last night. Ran perfectly, but I need to re-pack the stuffing box. I HATE doing that, it's so unsatisfying. Just when I think it's perfect, two weeks later I find it's leaking too much again. Even with the teflon packing rope! OK end of rant.

Tonight we're going out in the boat for dinner, my son is almost 2 and he'll probably LOVE it. He was born in August, so he was just over 1 when I put the boat away last fall. It'll be basically new for him, it's been so long relative to his age! Excited for a nice 70 degree day, that's as warm as it's been up here in NH so far.

Finally got everything brought up to speed.
    20140503_171118.jpg
    2011 Supra 21V
    Wetsounds Icon8's
    2012 Tundra SR5 Crewmax 4x4

Default Long Summer ahead!

Quote Originally Posted by Zim View Post
    Just got the boat ready for the water today. Last year my first day out was April 27th. Looking to get out sooner than that this year. Got all the hoses hooked back up and plugs in the block. Only thing now is to get the batteries back in the boat, give it a good cleaning, and drop her in the water. The time is near!!

Who else has had a chance to prep the boat for this season? Hopefully there's not too many of you from up north where you're still dealing with 40" of ice on the lakes...
    We been out 4 times already... logged 11.9 hours this year! Even got to go to dinner on the water once.
    2012 20SSV

4 inches of snow today and calling for another 7 inches. The lake still has ice on it and i'm gettin pretty sick of winter!
    Function before fashion!

Quote Originally Posted by 2500HD View Post
    4 inches of snow today and calling for another 7 inches. The lake still has ice on it and i'm gettin pretty sick of winter!
    It will end....global warming and all
    2012 20SSV

Hopefully this weekend, I'll report next week. At least the ski club has a boat in, I went for my first ski yesterday.

Any of you who are in water lucky! Our comp is in getting the new lexan passenger windshield put on, and the new prop shaft, and getting the prop straightened and balanced (My dad has taken if off and straightened it with a ball-peen and a sledge before!). And our E-Scow lift which we had all of two years was literally ripped apart by the ice, and our Shore Station got beat up ($475 of new parts coming in this week!) Not to mention the entire main dock (my grandmothers cottage) has to be fully torn apart and have all the pilings slowly straightened and then rebuild the dock...

What is even more frustrating is that many people north of us, with HUGE docks, went perfectly unscathed...

Oh well, thats life...

But those of you in the water, PLEASE ENJOY IT, and think how lucky you are! haha
    1992 Supra Comp Ts6m 5000 Series PCM 5.8 HO Pro Boss Protec Ignition (not converted) w/ 4010 "Fish Bowl" Carb
    1.23:1 tranny
    "Silent Rider. Quiets The Competition." muffler isn't so silent anymore. ITS HOLLOW!

1989 Correct Craft Martinique B/R PCM 5.8 Power Plus Package

1984 E-Scow