Default Where to buy Perfect Pass Stargazer?

First time poster long time searcher...

I just bought an 03 launch DD. It needs PP.

I bought a stargazer a few years ago for my I/O, and it worked great and was easy up install. I am pretty set
    On sticking with that system.

Any ideas on where the best place to buy the system? I have found a couple places and I was about to pull the trigger, for $1100, but I have seen a few people mention they are getting it for a less.

I'm going to try and get group pricing...stay tuned

the largest group buy i know of has been through florida inboards seasonally in the spring, and just ended i believe. jody from FI said he's not doing them anymore due to some bad apples (jet boat owners, i'm guessing) being jerks about the whole thing. you could try calling and see if you can still get in on it--my buddy got PP stargazer for his nautique for that GB price of $1048 i think. otherwise, the best price he was able to get elsewhere was $1099.

the other option is ridesteady. everyone seems to shy away because they're not as big as perfect pass, but i wouldn't hesitate to buy them if i didn't already have PP. they're around $1100 but include some features that PP doesn't. and $100 off if you do documentation of your install. hope that helps.
    '88 Sunsport, 2250lbs ballast, automated surf system, home made surf exhaust, surf flap, ACME 913, Krypt 6.5 HLCD's, Perfect Pass Stargazer

2007 Centurion Typhoon to be upgraded this winter!

That group buy ended....wonder why news of that didn't make it here?

I may go with ridesteady. $1099 is the best I could find PP. They are both GPS speed control and the temp gauges will be nice to have.

You pay extra for the temp gauges.