Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Hi Mike

Got the OJ prop on the boat. Thanks for the great advice!

Cy

Hi Kev

So I'm going to put 1100's in the rear lockers. Did you hook the bag up to the boat's pump system or did you just use an external pump that you throw over the side of the boat?

Cy

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrus View Post
    Hi Kev

So I'm going to put 1100's in the rear lockers. Did you hook the bag up to the boat's pump system or did you just use an external pump that you throw over the side of the boat?

Cy
    I plumbed it to the existing fill & drain lines in the boat. I use a tsunami throw over pump to fill the ibs currently, but plan on at some point plumbing it in to my center bag.
    2007 Supra 20SSV - 325HP - SOLD (What's next???)

Wetsounds Rev 10's
    XS-650's
    Syn 6
    Syn 4
    WS-420

Thanks for the quick reply! Really appreciate the advice.

Cy

You're going 1100's??? Will those even fill all the way? I would think 750's back there would be sufficient.

Kev... how's the IBS help with length? Is it worth the 270 bucks or would just throwing an extra 450lb bag I have laying around up in the bow give me the same result? Sure would be nice to have it all hidden, but not sure its worth the extra money.
    -Mike
    2006 Supra Sunsport 20V

Hi Mike

Got the OJ prop on the boat. Thanks for the great advice!

Cy
    Had a chance to take the boat out with it on there yet? HUGE difference! You'll find cruising speed is a little slower (I usually roll about 3k RPMS cruising). My speedometer doesn't work, so I have no idea how fast that is.
    -Mike
    2006 Supra Sunsport 20V

Quote Originally Posted by Zim View Post
    You're going 1100's??? Will those even fill all the way? I would think 750's back there would be sufficient.

Kev... how's the IBS help with length? Is it worth the 270 bucks or would just throwing an extra 450lb bag I have laying around up in the bow give me the same result? Sure would be nice to have it all hidden, but not sure its worth the extra money.
    The ibs helped quite a bit with the length, I no longer feel like I'm riding too close to the platform. I'm sure you could achieve the same result with throwing a spare bag on top of the seat. For me I wanted everything hidden, hopefully I will find some time this summer to plumb in the ibs to the center bag. I don't think the ibs fills all the way either since there is not a lot of room in our boats under the seats, but I fill it as much as I can.

Wetsounds Rev 10's
    XS-650's
    Syn 6
    Syn 4
    WS-420

Yeah I'm going a bit overboard. The 1100s won't fill all the way but I'm hoping that they will get to around 75% out of the bag around 825lb if my math is right. Maybe even a little more if I let the locker doors push open a little.

Yeah I'm going a bit overboard. The 1100s won't fill all the way but I'm hoping that they will get to around 75% out of the bag around 825lb if my math is right. Maybe even a little more if I let the locker doors push open a little.
    Honestly, just save the money. Get the 750 bags and use the extra money to put it towards an IBS (integrated bow sac) that fits under your bow seats for more weight in the front. That'd be a better use of the money. The 750's make a big wave, especially if you keep your 400lb bags and put those around your boat.
    -Mike
    2006 Supra Sunsport 20V

Quote Originally Posted by Zim View Post
    Honestly, just save the money. Get the 750 bags and use the extra money to put it towards an IBS (integrated bow sac) that fits under your bow seats for more weight in the front. That'd be a better use of the money. The 750's make a big wave, especially if you keep your 400lb bags and put those around your boat.
    $30 for an additional 350#'s if fully filled is not money wasted in my opinion. You can always fill the bag like a 750, but you can't fill a 750 to 1100. If it were say $100 more, I would agree with you that 750 would be enough.

Wetsounds Rev 10's
    XS-650's
    Syn 6
    Syn 4
    WS-420