Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default New to the Family

Well I am new to the Skiers Choice family and cannot wait to get into our new Sunsport 24 SSV . We just signed the paperwork today with Lauderdale Lakes Marina in Wisconisn and could not be happier. Strike that I could be happier if I did not have to wait 3-4 months to use it for a first time.

I look forward to getting to know you all out here. Hopefully we will be able to get to any owner events.

[/img]

I bet your lakes are iced over pretty good now. I hope to attend a owners event this year as well. I am awaiting my Launch 24SSV

LKA,

Where are you at?

You are right with -8 days it will be a bit until we get out.

I am in Maryland, but do most of my boating in VA.

Bazel, where did you get your boat? I am in Northern Chicago burbs (near Six Flags). I get my new baby next week.

I worked with Lauderdale Lakes Marina which is about 15 minutes from my house. We live in Whitewater. I assume you dealt with Chicago Searay in Volo? Hopefully we will see you out some time.

What did you get?

I got a Sunsport 22V. I wish I picked it up for this weekend, but I will have to wait. 6 more days to go!

Where will you be primarily riding? We have a bunch of great spots around my area. 4 big rec lakes within 20 - 30 minutes.

I am new to the area... I am not sure where I primary spot will be. Probally the Chain O Lakes, but I understand the lakes are very very busy. I do not know the area too well. We recently moved to the midwest from the South.

Any suggestions would be a great help.

Where in the South?

When we lived in Joliet about 1 or so south of you we would go to Morris and Ottawa allot.

Up here there are a bunch of good lakes all within 20 minutes of me but they would be about 45 minutes from you. I will shoot you an email sometime.

Did you get your boat from Chicago Sea Ray?