Default A Tower Quick Release????

This question isn't for me....I thought I would try to help him out. A buddy of mine has a tower on his boat, where he is planning on keeping his dock this summer isn't as tall as needed. His tower is about 8inches to tall, long story short he is going to need to fold the tower over when putting it in the covered space. The tower current has of course two main bolts on each arm, if he takes the front bolt out and loosens the back one it folds easily. The main issue is, having to keep a freakin wrench and take them out each time. Does anyone make a quick release type of bolt? Something either easily twisted by hand or another type of something that can replace the current bolts? Thanks for any help!
    Shane

"The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch

Default A Tower Quick Release????

Bigairwaketowers.com makes a 10mm (I believe) quick disconnect knob. From their main page it's under accessories.

Sorry the picture is hard to read, stupid Tapatalk!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, get a big knob like he posted. My tower has those and it's easy to drop it in seconds.