Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

tahnks for the heads up. do you run it manually or from you vision screen

I just changed the timers and run my bags from the Vision screen. It's easy enough to reset the timers.

Kevin Allen

Default BALLAST??? for a 2011 launch 22v

Quote Originally Posted by Wylietunes View Post
    If you want to know what the best ballast setup is for a particular boat, a ballast parts retailer would be the last I would consult. Owners of said boat would be the first source for how to set the boat up.

Once you know whats needed, just know that Wakemakers is not the only kid on the block. Some places just sell ballast stuff, while others actually install it.
    I don't know how much experience you have with WM but I'd disagree with everything you said, and I don't work for them or are affiliated in any way. Sure they aren't the only game I town but they are awesome to work with an know their shit and their customer service is great! All reasons to use them.
    2008 Supra Launch 21V - Currently for sale

Quote Originally Posted by Wylietunes View Post
    If you want to know what the best ballast setup is for a particular boat, a ballast parts retailer would be the last I would consult. Owners of said boat would be the first source for how to set the boat up.

Once you know whats needed, just know that Wakemakers is not the only kid on the block. Some places just sell ballast stuff, while others actually install it.
    I have to disagree with your comment, Wakemakers know what there talking about and have helped me in many ways, great customer service and have real life experience with there products in many of the boats on the market.

Have a great summer......