Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Home-made Racks for the swivel racks

Wow that is awesome, I don't know shit about CNC so is that one piece or multiple pieces welded together?
    2008 Supra Launch 21V - Currently for sale

Quote Originally Posted by cigars n scotch View Post
    Wow that is awesome, I don't know shit about CNC so is that one piece or multiple pieces welded together?
    Those are multiple pieces bolted together. I only made the fingers of the racks. The other stuff came with my boat from the factory. I could make those other pieces, they're just not cheap to do haha.
    -Mike
    2006 Supra Sunsport 20V

Default Home-made Racks for the swivel racks

Quote Originally Posted by Zim View Post
    Those are multiple pieces bolted together. I only made the fingers of the racks. The other stuff came with my boat from the factory. I could make those other pieces, they're just not cheap to do haha.
    Oh I thought you made the whole setup! Hahaha nonetheless impressive though! Very cool.

How'd you get the swivel part off? I looked at mine a few weeks ago and couldn't figure it out so I gave up. I want to get mine powder coated.
    2008 Supra Launch 21V - Currently for sale

Quote Originally Posted by cigars n scotch View Post
    Oh I thought you made the whole setup! Hahaha nonetheless impressive though! Very cool.

How'd you get the swivel part off? I looked at mine a few weeks ago and couldn't figure it out so I gave up. I want to get mine powder coated.
    metric 5.5mm allen key. Needed a breaker bar for it.
    -Mike
    2006 Supra Sunsport 20V