Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

If you are interested in adding a subwoofer to your boat, I've got a setup that I'm selling that would do you well.

I have a 10" Polk Audio Dual Voice Coil subwoofer and I also happen to have a kicker 200.4 amp. You could take the amp and run it bridged to each of the 4 ohm voice coils on the subwoofer. The sub would end up getting 200 watts. from the little amp and that would sound pretty decent for the money.

I'd sell the amp and the sub together for $100 as a package deal. (plus shipping). They would be a littler on the heavier side, but I get really good shipping rates through work, so it shouldn't be that bad.

Let me know if you're interested. Let me know somewhere else that you could get a sub and an amp for $100. I think it's a great value. Then just buy a premade box with the bedliner on it and you're in business. (or build your own box of course)

2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, and more mods to come...

1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.

Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2002 Audi S6 Avant, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.

Tryason, I saw your ad in the classifieds and was tempted definitley. But I was concerned that is was not marine grade?
    1987 Supra Sunsport
    351 PCM

Quote Originally Posted by mabbore View Post
    Tryason, I saw your ad in the classifieds and was tempted definitley. But I was concerned that is was not marine grade?
    Well, the Subwoofer is most certainly marine certified.

As far as the Amp, the Kicker ZX amps are what you see the boat manufactuers putting into the boats as the OEM audio. My 2008 Moomba XLV came with a Kicker ZX700.5 and a Kicker ZX350.4 amp from the factory...

In fact, if you look at the owner's manual for my 2008 XLV, it talks about optional equipment that came on the boat and one of the sections is "optional amplifiers" and it shows a picture of a pair of Kicker ZX amps. I figure if it's good enough for skier's choice to put into a new boat, It should be fine. I just sold my Kicker ZX350.4 and I am still running my Kicker ZX700.5 that came OEM in my boat.

I have someone on the Moomba forum that is interested. I'm going to calculate shipping for them. Let me know if you're likewise interested.

amps.jpg

1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.

Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2002 Audi S6 Avant, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.

good enough for me, how much is shipping to zip 60031
    1987 Supra Sunsport
    351 PCM

Quote Originally Posted by mabbore View Post
    good enough for me, how much is shipping to zip 60031
    PM me a full address. my work shipping department has to enter in all the details to have it spit out a quote.