Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I have the fly high 750 for the SA. I don't have pictures but will have to snap a few.

I was hoping to grab a pic of me surfing today but was only out with my wife and my 6 year old daughter. I did snap a pic of the wave but I'm not sure that helps. However, I'm getting it dialed in. Love my SA!

DSCN0471.jpgdscn04562.jpg

Sweet looking boat. The wave looks good too! What surfboard do you have?

I have a Liquid Force Fish. I'm going to try out some different ones soon. I have a shop nearby where I can demo Ronix boards. I would like to try a skim style board.

I've tried all settings, and am still ot getting the wave I expected, going to go out with the dealer hopefully in the next few days. I have surfed old school with weight on either side, both with 8 people on the boat, and tonight with 4. SICK WAVE.

Dancinbear - do you have the upgraded flex bags or the fly high 750's. I found the 750 made a big difference.

Video of my SA surf. 9.9 mph, 45 deg wake plate, skim style, 100% starboard (w/750 bag), 80% port (w/standard flex bag) and 40% bow. Thoughts?

Wave is plenty tall and the length looks good. There is a fair amount of prop wash that I think would go away if you leaned the boat more. Either less weight port or more weight starboard,,, nautical lingo ya know. Sounds like you have movable ballast on board, have them all move from one side to the other.

With just a little change of weight you can find a big difference in wave cleanliness. What you have looks pretty good.

Kevin Allen

Thanks Kevin! I'll give that a try.

Its an amazing wave!