Thread: Saltare trailer

Default Saltare trailer

Hi..

I have had the worse luck trying to find a replacement trailer for my saltare. I found one on the forum classified ad that had a saltare on it- assuming it was for a saltare, I travelled 9 hours round trip to pick it up just to bring it home and measure it to find out it is an 18 ft trailer and won't fit my 22 ft saltare. This is my 2nd trailer purchase and no win. So my question is, can a saltare fit onto an 18 ft trailer? Any help would be appreciated.

Rusty

No.

The Saltare is a big boat, it needs 4 bunks for support, I'm betting the 18 only had two. Plus the axles on the trailer (if it had two) probably are rated for the weight. You could modify the heck out of it, but at the end you will have way too much tongue weight from shifting the boat to fit.

There is one in Knoxville that should fit your boat. See the classifieds.

There is 1 in Texas I posted it's from a saltare.

Quote Originally Posted by bens250ex View Post
    There is 1 in Texas I posted it's from a saltare.
    I got the one from Texas and it's not for a saltare... $600 mistake. I bought another earlier for a supra and that one didn't work either

The one from Texas looks like it's from the same guy selling the broken saltare for parts. Is it? Do you have pics of the trailer that you thought was from a Saltare? Something isn't adding up.

Quote Originally Posted by haugy View Post
    The one from Texas looks like it's from the same guy selling the broken saltare for parts. Is it? Do you have pics of the trailer that you thought was from a Saltare? Something isn't adding up.
    image.jpg

Ya- I already sold it. The guy I bought it from said the eye bolt zwas sitting on the nose catch. Way too short.

That looks like a Mariah/Bravura Trailer.