Default Wake the world on lake lanier

First Wake the World on Lanier - We are still needing a couple more boats - any one on Lanier want to help out for a great cause???? The date is June 19!! PM me or leave a message on the board and I will give you the info....

I have off that day but I would not have a boat down there. I'll volunteer to help though if work cooperates.
    '86 Comp TS6M - Reborn 2016
    Riding a HO Sports CX Ski

I contacted them late winter/early spring about participating. Unfortunately for me they chose a week day for the event and I couldn't get that day off. I'm a little disappointed but there is always next year. Cant wait to see pictures and hear how it went down. Keep us posted.
    1991 SunSport

Hey jet if you can make it I can put you on a boat and a nice place to sleep . You have to take the safety course in order to drive a boat . Contact Tera and she can set you up with a on line course for FREE.

inair show your boss the flyer and let him know its to help the kids and would be beneficial for his business to participate.

Michael,
    This looks like a great event, and I have contacted Tara and Chris to see if we can get involved. Thanks for following up and mentioning it!

Hope we can get more Supra owners out there!

Regards,

HyperCVAD198