Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Looking for Supra 21ssv or 22ssv

Hey guys. I am currently in the market for a Supra 21Ssv or 22 Ssv. Id really like to find one that is a 2005 or newer, but depending on condition I would look at a 2004. Id like to keep my spending at 30K or below. I am currently in Afghanistan and unfortunately don't have a phone to be reached at, but you can shoot me an email at [email protected]. Thanks and I hopefully can find something soon. Take care.

Those two boats have some notable differences.

21v is consistent wake for boarding but a weaker surf. 22 is more all around. More freeboard on the 21. Sleeker look on the 22.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
    2006 Supra 24SSV

I was unaware of that. Thank you for the info.

FIL was a Rakkasans in 2003-2006. Switch regiments shortly thereafter for a different "assignment".

Thanks for what you have done, and for your service. There are other guys who are better at the newer boats than I, (I like the old dogs) but if one is near me you need me to check out, all you need to do is ask.

Outstanding! Always nice to meet a fellow Rakkasan brother. I was there from 05-07. What Bat were you with? I was with C co. RSTA then changed to 1/33 Cav. I will for sure hit you up if I find one in your area. Honestly I am kinda blown away at the prices for these boats. Some of these boats are nine years old and are asking in the mid 30k range. Which call me crazy, but that seems a little high. I also understand this is probably not the best time of the year to be buying a boat. I come home in July for 35 days and I would be using the boat for that short amount of time then just to put it in the shop until next summer. LOL.

Default Looking for Supra 21ssv or 22ssv

Quote Originally Posted by Rakkasanscout187 View Post
    Hey guys. I am currently in the market for a Supra 21Ssv or 22 Ssv. Id really like to find one that is a 2005 or newer, but depending on condition I would look at a 2004. Id like to keep my spending at 30K or below. I am currently in Afghanistan and unfortunately don't have a phone to be reached at, but you can shoot me an email at [email protected]. Thanks and I hopefully can find something soon. Take care.
    I sent you an email, if you're interested let me know. I haven't posted it anywhere yet, but will probably do so next week.

Smith what do you have?

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by vvfdfirefighter View Post
    Smith what do you have?

I had a 2006 21v, but as of last weekend Rakkasanscout187 became the new owner. Had a hard time letting it go, but glad a forum member was able to get it.

Well also glad to see a member grab it especially at 30g or below

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty75 View Post
    I had a 2006 21v, but as of last weekend Rakkasanscout187 became the new owner. Had a hard time letting it go, but glad a forum member was able to get it.
    That's awesome!!! Hope he chimes in here with his new toy.