Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hey guys. I am super excited to say that I am a proud owner of a SUPER CLEAN 2006 21v. I have to give Smitty75 a huge thank you for be so patient with me. With me being overseas its not as easy to get everything organized and executed, but he was outstanding to deal with. Talk about a guy that takes care of his stuff WOW and I promised him that I would also baby that boat and that if he is ever in Arkansas he's got a boat to go out on. Thanks again Smitty75 for an awesome boat. I have 16 days until I fly home for my 35 day leave and I plan on spending a lot of it on the lake. Image.jpgImage 1.jpg

That looks really nice Rak! Hope you have a good time while your in the states.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
    2005 24SSV Gravity Games Edition
    Lake Lewisville/ Lake Leon

Thanks Gary.

Oh wow...that is the exact boat i want. Are you guys willing to share the sale price?

New wheels are on...Image.jpgImage 1.jpg

Ohhhhhh man, those look great!

Those are nice!!!!!!! My wheels look like garbage. Only thing on my boat I don't care about. Tires yes, wheels no.

And Rakkasans, do us a favor, update your thread in General so we can keep tabs on your progress. But it will help keep the Classifieds section cleaned up.

Will do.....