Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by tg0824SSVGG View Post
    Call or email perfect pass. I asked this question about my 2008, they said my PP was built into the software of the boat controller, and while I could do the stargazer, it would not integrate, and I would have to put in a PP dial in the dash to work it. They can answer, and are great about doing so.

It turned out I had to replace the sensor that goes thru the hull - and it's a special one made just for Supra, so of course, you cannot just buy any old replacement. But check with them. I got the new one in (takes about 2 minutes to install on my boat) and BAM, PP and speedo and PP working again like new.
    Yeah I thought about going that route, but if I'm going to replace a 300 dollar sensor I might as well just upgrade to SG. I don't boat on rivers or lakes with a current, so I don't need the paddlewheel and it seems like a PITA. In 2006, my guages are still all analog with a separate PP guage that's not integrated into anything. 07 was the year it switched over to the dash with that screen.
    -Mike
    2006 Supra Sunsport 20V

Like Smitty76, my 2006 also has a drive by wire motor but for some reason the PP has a servo. It's on the list for future upgrades. I can't stand it when it goes into that "rewinding servo" mode.
    2006 Launch 24 SSV Gravity Games w/8.1