Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Where are you located. I really like your boat. I'm in New York there's one for sale near me but I would rather get your boat. I want another supra but the girlfriend wants a pontoon boat. I keep giving her the great outdoors line that we aren't retaking Omaha beach and a bigger supra would be really nice toy for me I mean us.

1995 supra labrisa
    Pro boss gt40
    GPS Ridesteady
    Pioneer headunit kicker speakers

Quote Originally Posted by Cusefan78 View Post
    Where are you located. I really like your boat. I'm in New York there's one for sale near me but I would rather get your boat. I want another supra but the girlfriend wants a pontoon boat. I keep giving her the great outdoors line that we aren't retaking Omaha beach and a bigger supra would be really nice toy for me I mean us.

I basically bought a Pirata for the same reason. My gf wanted me to get open bow but I really don't like them and she grumbled when I bought another closed bow but now she loves the Pirata. Its great to stow stuff up front, out of the way and without it blowing out while you cruise to the ski spot. When I got mine dialed in with a prop I liked it actually runs a slalom course better than you would think. My friend I slalom ski with agrees it has a better wake than a buddies Malibu sunsetter. The other nice thing is being that it is direct drive it has good balance and very little bow lift for a boat that big.