Default HELP - Fuse/electircal

Okay I was in a rush and inadvertently installed by second battery backwards. As soon as it connected it sparked and it got if in a second or two. Not I have not power anywhere. I checked the batteries and they both are checking find. I am getting 12v at solenoid, but getting nothing on dash or fuse panel. I checked all the fused I can see, but they all look fine. Are there other fuses I need to check?
    Any help would be greatly appreciated

What year boat? Do you have a circuit breaker somewhere on your engine?
    Former owner of a 1987 Supra Saltare. Current owner of a Malibu 23LSV.

2000 launch should have a breaker on the engine. try resetting that.
    Function before fashion!

Well I got very lucky. I fried the 50 amp breaker on the rear of the engine. I replaced that and everything worked. Nothing worse than having everyone loading into the car and doing something as dumb as that! After a 3 hour delay we finally got out on the water and had a great day.

Is there suppose to be a fuse or circuit breaker in the ski locker where the batteries are on a 2000 Launch DD? The first thing I find on my boat is the 50 amp breaker on the rear of the engine, after the battery cable has attached to the solenoid. Thinking there should be something earlier than that.