Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Group Buy: Fresh Air Exhaust

Our friends at Fresh Air Exhaust have agreed to run a group buy for the Supra/Moomba crew from 6/27 to 7/3. Typically group buys aren't done during peak season, but they must really like you guys! Now you can get the benefits of FAE all season long! Additional details to come but we only need [/COLOR]3 buyers to get a $50 discount. Once we get to 7 buyers the discount jumps to $70.

If you are heading to the Texas Jam, be sure to catch up with Mike Mandley for an on the water demo of the FAE system. He can answer all your questions and help with the ordering process too.

More details to come, but for now check out http://www.freshairexhaust.com/ and post in this thread if you are in. I've already placed my order so just need a couple more to make this happen!

Just a free bump -- I can't imagine going back to life before FAE. One of the best upgrades my boat has ever seen.
    Former owner of a 1987 Supra Saltare. Current owner of a Malibu 23LSV.

Did you guys just get fumed out all the time or what? I haven't ever had an issue with that, or the noise for that matter. Looks incredibly restrictive.
    -Mike
    2006 Supra Sunsport 20V

Yep -- I had passengers in the back that would complain of the fumes. The sound is dramatically different, too. One of the best stereo upgrades you can do.

Quote Originally Posted by wotan2525 View Post
    Yep -- I had passengers in the back that would complain of the fumes. The sound is dramatically different, too. One of the best stereo upgrades you can do.
    Really? I've ridden in the back and had no issues, and never had any complaints. Sound I can understand though.

And who the heck is "Brain Rinse"??? Been here 6 years and only posted 22 times. Awesome moderator there. Must be a SC employee.

I don't get it. What's the point?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
    2005 24SSV Gravity Games Edition
    Lake Lewisville/ Lake Leon

Quote Originally Posted by garyholl View Post
    I don't get it. What's the point?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
    It shoots exhaust into the water to help eliminate CO fumes for surfers/people riding in the back of the boat. Fumes tend to rotate in a hurricane fashion right into the back seat from the exhaust, so this eliminates that. It also fires the exhaust tone into the water so your boat's much quieter.
    -Mike
    2006 Supra Sunsport 20V

Quote Originally Posted by haugy View Post
    Really? I've ridden in the back and had no issues, and never had any complaints. Sound I can understand though.

And who the heck is "Brain Rinse"??? Been here 6 years and only posted 22 times. Awesome moderator there. Must be a SC employee.
    Some of that is the difference between fuel injected (maybe with a cat?) and carbed. Always more fuel/CO from a carbed engine.

Default Group Buy: Fresh Air Exhaust

Quote Originally Posted by haugy View Post
    I'm a Moomba owner and more active on that forum.

I can smell the fumes if I'm just idling at the dock waiting for people but in all honesty I'll take a little carbon monoxide if it keeps that amazing throaty sound that I fell in love with. What's a few lost brain cells among friends.

1995 supra labrisa
    Pro boss gt40
    GPS Ridesteady
    Pioneer headunit kicker speakers