Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

wierd, I guess my boats just like me since ride goofy. LOL
    I thought that with the left hand rotation the prop wash was naturally pushed to the port side thereby cleaning up the starboard side wave. Could also be my fat ass sitting in the drivers seat though. lmao
    Function before fashion!

I love it and I wouldn't go back. I can change from regular to goofy in 10 seconds. The boat is so much easier to drive. When we are at rest, we can have rollers hit us and never worry about taking any water in. Before when we were slammed with all the weight in the back corner, we would have people come up to us and ask if we needed help because they thought we were sinking.

Here is a good video of the results.
    http://youtu.be/B65zkbmlK4U
    Last edited by trayson; 06-29-2014 at 01:13 AM.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, and more mods to come...

1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.

Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2002 Audi S6 Avant, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.

This is awesome man!

I am going to try to add something like this on mine later this summer. After having a chance to mess with it a bit is there anything you would change? When you are evenly weighted do you deploy the blade the full 3" for best results?
    Last edited by Albin; 06-29-2014 at 06:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Albin View Post
    This is awesome man!

I am going to try to add something like this on mine later this summer. After having a chance to mess with it a bit is there anything you would change? When you are evenly weighted do you deploy the blade the full 3" for best results?
    I seem to have the most fun with it at 2.5 to 3. I tried 1 today and it wasn't very good.

What would I change? Probably would make it out of black HDPE to make it more stealth. I might add some kind of backing plate to some of the bolts instead of just washers on fiberglass. But I'm pretty happy so far.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, and more mods to come...

1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.

Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2002 Audi S6 Avant, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.