Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Personal accomplishment

I don't think there was such a thing as wakeboarding back in 1980 when I bought my first boat. A correct craft mustang. But we had fun skiing with it. Although the Inline 4 cylinder Renault engine would barely pull us up, that is why I have wanted an inboard ski boat ever since. The V8 ski nautiques seemed like the real deal back then.

So Jump ahead 30 some years and I finally get a big V8 inboard ski boat. And yea I can still ski. But getting up on a wakeboard has eluded me for the last 3 summers until last night. Finally got up on the wakeboard.

I also went on a strict diet and have lost 40 pounds in the last 6 weeks. Just so I could wakeboard.

20140612_203103 (1).jpg
    2006 24SSV 8.1 Vortec

Way to go, Gogger!

Now go get some air!

Oh ya Scott! You da man! Way to go! I haven't done it either, now the heat is on me
    1991 SunSport

Nice work Gogger. Losing weight makes a large difference...

Awesome feeling when you do something you have wanted to do for a long time. Way to go! I want to learn to barefoot this summer, it will be a major accomplishment for me as lately I have had some issue with my feet...but the Dr's are working on me and it just may happen. Gotta stay focused and determined!
    -Rich
    1990 Supra Mariah/351 PCM 1:23-1 PCM

Quote Originally Posted by Blackntan90 View Post
    Awesome feeling when you do something you have wanted to do for a long time. Way to go! I want to learn to barefoot this summer, it will be a major accomplishment for me as lately I have had some issue with my feet...but the Dr's are working on me and it just may happen. Gotta stay focused and determined!
    Good luck with the barefooting. Looks cool on smooth water.
    2006 24SSV 8.1 Vortec

Quote Originally Posted by inair View Post
    Oh ya Scott! You da man! Way to go! I haven't done it either, now the heat is on me
    Huh, judging by you signature I thought you would be out there doing superman's and backflips.
    [SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by dirtydawg View Post
    Huh, judging by you signature I thought you would be out there doing superman's and backflips.
    My signature refers to my job. But one day I'll do it on a board! Probably no supermans or backflips though. I'll save those for all the youngsters
    1991 SunSport

gogger
    I think you are coming to the reunion in Tenn . I will bring the boom and barefoot suits and you can give it a try.

Nice work gogger! What kind of diet did you switch to? 40 pounds in 6 weeks is awesome!
    -Mike
    2006 Supra Sunsport 20V