Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default 2000 Supra Launch 21' Limited Edition Pro Series wake boat

2000 Supra Launch Limited Edition Pro Series 21' wake boat. Indmar Assault 5.7l motor with only 522.9 hours. New plugs, wires & fuel pumps. Direct Drive. Runs great. Kenwood stereo, tower speakers & lights. Black Bimini top. Tons of storage, under seat cooler. Black snap on travel covers & full storage cover. Makes a perfect wake for wake boarding, surfing or tubing. Boat Mate trailer with fold away tongue & almost new tires.
    $20,000 OBO, Trade + cash considered. Message, Call or text Nine70-639-0713 Located in Western, ColoradoIMG_2222.jpgIMG_2243.jpgIMG_2229.jpgIMG_2240.jpgIMG_2237.jpg
    Last edited by FruitaWhiteboy; 07-01-2014 at 10:50 AM.

Seriously again? You still haven't sold this boat yet?

https://forum.supraboats.com/showthr...-Pro-Series-21

Probably too high of a price and what is with this limited edition. Anyone ever heard of a limited because I've not

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by vvfdfirefighter View Post
    Probably too high of a price and what is with this limited edition. Anyone ever heard of a limited because I've not

price is way too high, you can find v drives for around that range.

96Comp Guest

Quote Originally Posted by bens250ex View Post
    price is way too high, you can find v drives for around that range.
    V drives are some of the hulls we're looking at, but I can't find one for 23k - at least that doesnt need interior or other work. In my area, maybe a Moomba for $27k and up. Nothing against Moombas and all, but I havent found a Supra. Ok - one, but it was run in saltwater.

Anything that's ten years old, minus the very rare select few, are going to need upholstery work done at some point. This year I picked two cushions and got them done. Same for next year. Etc. Remember upholstery can be a very good bargaining point.

If my price is to high offer less, pretty simple. As far as the limited edition, that is what is says on the side of the boat. I bought it from Mattas Marine in Grand Junction CO, they took it on trade from the original owner. it is a great boat and it throws a pretty nice surf wave. It's got an acme prop for surfing and the stock OJ prop for a spare. I re-worked the teak platform so it doesn't cut into the wave. The upholstery is in great shape, flawless except a couple small cracks on the back seat, which have clear patches on them to keep from spreading. It's got new plugs, wires, cap, rotor, fuel pumps, impeller, fuel filter etc. it is turn key. The paperwork for it is in my safe, so $$$CASH$$$$ talks. Thanks for the positive comments. Whoever buys this boat will not be disappointed.

Default Re: 2000 Supra Launch 21' Limited Edition Pro Series wake boat

Quote Originally Posted by FruitaWhiteboy View Post
    If my price is to high offer less, pretty simple. As far as the limited edition, that is what is says on the side of the boat. I bought it from Mattas Marine in Grand Junction CO, they took it on trade from the original owner. it is a great boat and it throws a pretty nice surf wave. It's got an acme prop for surfing and the stock OJ prop for a spare. I re-worked the teak platform so it doesn't cut into the wave. The upholstery is in great shape, flawless except a couple small cracks on the back seat, which have clear patches on them to keep from spreading. It's got new plugs, wires, cap, rotor, fuel pumps, impeller, fuel filter etc. it is turn key. The paperwork for it is in my safe, so $$$CASH$$$$ talks. Thanks for the positive comments. Whoever buys this boat will not be disappointed.
    Do you have any good side pics of the boat?

Looks nice to me... GLWS
    -Mike
    2006 Supra Sunsport 20V

Quote Originally Posted by 96Comp View Post
    V drives are some of the hulls we're looking at, but I can't find one for 23k - at least that doesnt need interior or other work. In my area, maybe a Moomba for $27k and up. Nothing against Moombas and all, but I havent found a Supra. Ok - one, but it was run in saltwater.
    Look for Santera's. Those can be had in that range.

Quote Originally Posted by Zim View Post
    Looks nice to me... GLWS
    Agreed, and I do wish him luck, if he can get it great. I called him out because his only posts on this forum are to sell his boat. Good luck to him, and thanks for posting it here for us to see if we want it, but I'm still gonna bust his chops for just being a member with no activity. It's what I do.