Dude doesn't even know the model of it so he puts Kevlar....ha if he only knew that meant Kevlar reinforced fiberglass

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk

When they removed the strips they also removed the model. No mention of floor or stringers so they are probably original.

You're probably exactly right michael. Rule one...never buy a boat that the boat owner doesn't even know the model of. Even if we do ha

Quote Originally Posted by vvfdfirefighter View Post
    You're probably exactly right michael. Rule one...never buy a boat that the boat owner doesn't even know the model of. Even if we do ha

That's crazy. I'd go for that guy versus the guy who knows what he has. Waaaay easy to get a good deal when you don't know what you have. Other than the tower that would be a good project Comp

Default Re: Supra Kavlar.....

Quote Originally Posted by haugy View Post
    That's crazy. I'd go for that guy versus the guy who knows what he has. Waaaay easy to get a good deal when you don't know what you have. Other than the tower that would be a good project Comp
    Dang it Haugy your right. Never thought of it that way. Touche'

Quote Originally Posted by haugy View Post
    Wait a minute...that's a Comp? I thought it was the Kavlar model or however he spelled it. That was such an inferior Supra model too.
    '86 Comp TS6M - Reborn 2016
    Riding a HO Sports CX Ski

Quote Originally Posted by Jetlink View Post
    Wait a minute...that's a Comp? I thought it was the Kavlar model or however he spelled it. That was such an inferior Supra model too.
    Yeah, it's a Comp. I can understand how you might not be able to recognize these boats....................you need a keen eye for details........................................... ............... *inside joke*