Default Jim Jackson at Viper Customs

Does anybody on this forum have Jim Jackson's personal cell phone number they can PM me?

I ordered a SeaDek from Jim on 4/2 and was told it would ship in 3-5 weeks. Still don't have it. I have only talked to Jim once since I ordered and he said it would ship the next day....not so much. Anyone that answers the phone at his shop has no idea what a sales order or customer is. They simply take my name and number and I never receive a call back. Getting very frustrating.

Thanks

I had his business card if I can find it but I can get his # through other contacts, I'll see what I can do.
    2002 Supra Launch 22SSV
    ACME 1433 Prop
    Ghetto Gate

I have his cell, but it won't do any good to call. I hope you didn't already pay him.

(865) 388-4096

Best to cut your losses and forget Jim and Viper. They do nice work, but can't be trusted and very unreliable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by csuggs; 06-21-2014 at 09:05 AM.
    Clint
    Wake the World - West Virginia
    www.waketheworldwv.com

I agree with the general vibe here. They do good work, but have no business/retail sense at Viper. The only way I got my swim pad a couple years ago was stopping by their shop about 4 times. Only 25-30 minutes away for me.

Viper is still in business? I thought that the tornado coupled with their business practices or lack thereof would be like "business Darwinism" at it's finest.
    '86 Comp TS6M - Reborn 2016
    Riding a HO Sports CX Ski

Thanks for the replies. Just an update - I finally got my pad yesterday, exactly 3 months from order date.
    I ended up getting SeaDek involved and calling Jim's cell number. Ended up having to place my order directly with SeaDek. Due to the issues, they actually took care of me pretty well with 20% off the order and free shipping. Ended up being about $75 cheaper than my order with Jim.
    As for Jim, I finally got him to answer his cell and we had a lengthy conversation about the lack of customer service and communication. He admitted to those faults and ended up refunding me double what I paid him for the lack of service I had from him and the messed up order.
    All in all, financially it worked out nicely, but the 3 month wait time and the frustration of calling Jim multiple times daily for a month was driving me nuts.

Default Re: Jim Jackson at Viper Customs

Quote Originally Posted by nboettcher View Post
    He admitted to those faults and ended up refunding me double what I paid him for the lack of service I had from him and the messed up order.
    Whoa. That doesn't sound sustainable. You must be one heck of a talker. Glad it got worked out.
    2006 Supra 24SSV