Default 2007 Supra Owners Help

I am having trouble with my wakeplate gauge both my gauge and wakeplate work but the gauge just moves from one spot to another. All wiring has been checked and I have tried to re calibrate it via the dash menu and get readings but they are fluctuating all over the place. I believe this is what is causing the gauges reading to move all over the place. Skiers Choice tech services has been great but I would like to know if 2007 Supra's had a "automatic wakeplate" meaning does your cycle to the down position every time you start your engine. Tech services believes that it should but not positive and I could not find any info on that in my manual. It is a 2 hour pull one way for service and would like to try and figure this out myself. Has anyone had any similar problems? I think it is the either the wake plate relay or the Medallion Mini MMDC.
    Thanks
    HI
    2007 24SSV
    66 18' Chris Craft Super Sport

I have a 2007 24SSV, my understanding is that when you activate Supra's version of TAPS it does cycle down automatically. It will remain down (or up, can't remember) to get the boat up on plain faster, then when you are approaching the set speed it moves to the rider's preferred setting. I have not had any problems with it not functioning as of yet.

I understand the frustration of having to tow 2 hours one way for service. I just had to pull mine to Houston, about a 2 hour pull, just because the check engine light came on due to a battery not being fully charged!
    2007 Supra 24 SSV 340 CAT
    Lake Bryan, TX

I can't say for sure with perfect pass off, but when it's on, yes it starts in full down position unless you move lever yourself and kick it into manual. Then as it speeds up to closer to your set speed it comes to whatever setting you have. There's a way in pp manual to change how soon or how late the smart plate moves from full down to set position. I could look it up..