Default Looking for some boat time

For the first time in almost 8 years I'm officially boatless. I'm relocating back to NY later this summer, but still have a few months left in SC before we make the move. I was hoping to keep it a little longer, but the opportunity came up so decided to let her go. Hopefully in a few seasons I can get another one, just need to get settled first and help out with some family stuff.

So if anyone is in the general area and looking for some human ballast, just say the word. Definitely willing to pay for gas/beer or whatever else it takes to keep your boat at the lake. I'm in Greenville, but don't mind a little drive.

I'm on Lake Lanier in GA you are welcome if you want to make the trip?

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty75 View Post
    For the first time in almost 8 years I'm officially boatless. I'm relocating back to NY later this summer, but still have a few months left in SC before we make the move. I was hoping to keep it a little longer, but the opportunity came up so decided to let her go. Hopefully in a few seasons I can get another one, just need to get settled first and help out with some family stuff.

So if anyone is in the general area and looking for some human ballast, just say the word. Definitely willing to pay for gas/beer or whatever else it takes to keep your boat at the lake. I'm in Greenville, but don't mind a little drive.
    Where are you relocating to in NY? im outside of Albany and im always looking for live ballast, beer, gas and / or a competant driver.... i know it doesn't help you now but might after you move
    1988 Supra Sun Sport 454 PCM
    1972 Olds Cutlass 455
    1998 BMW 750il
    1996 BMW M3 coupe
    1995 Toyota Tacoma 4x4

I'll be in buffalo area unfortunately. But if I ever make it over that way I'll be sure to let ya know. Thanks for the heads up.

Quote Originally Posted by michael hunter View Post
    I'm on Lake Lanier in GA you are welcome if you want to make the trip?
    I appreciate the offer. I will give you a heads up if I can get out that way. I've never actually been out on Lanier, but looks pretty nice.