Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by kevkev View Post
    The minimum response to reply is 10 characters.
    Okay I have all the bolts of the bell housing, and was wondering if you removed your starter?

Default Transmission Fluid Leak

I said no originally, but now that I think about it I'm not real sure. It was a few years ago
    2007 Supra 20SSV - 325HP - SOLD (What's next???)

Wetsounds Rev 10's
    XS-650's
    Syn 6
    Syn 4
    WS-420

I am at a stalemate and need some help. I removed the bell housing connections, starter and bell housing backing plate. I can slide the transmission and bellhousing about 3/4" from the engine. But it will not budge beyond that point. What am I missing here, or do I just need more force (I have been applying alot)?

Can you post pics?
    2007 Supra 20SSV - 325HP - SOLD (What's next???)

Wetsounds Rev 10's
    XS-650's
    Syn 6
    Syn 4
    WS-420

Here is one where you can see the gap.transmission2.jpg

Make sure to get your self a inspection cover when you go back together . I'd does not seem to be on there from the pic you provided

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    LIFE IS TOO SHORT NOT TO BE LIVELY

Did you disconnect the tranny lines and sensor. That may be holding it up. Other then that it should slide right out.also make sure you have plenty of room between the tranny and drive shaft. I'm pretty sure I had to slide the driveshaft all the way to the nut.

1995 supra labrisa
    Pro boss gt40
    GPS Ridesteady
    Pioneer headunit kicker speakers

Quote Originally Posted by Cusefan78 View Post
    Did you disconnect the tranny lines and sensor. That may be holding it up. Other then that it should slide right out.also make sure you have plenty of room between the tranny and drive shaft. I'm pretty sure I had to slide the driveshaft all the way to the nut.
    The tranny lines are still connected to but there is enough slack. The other wires are disconnected. The tranny oil pump is still attached, is there something inside of the tranny from of these which I need to remove?

I have tried just about everything I know, I am able to wiggle the about 1/2 gap at bell housing where it attaches to the engine and I then tried reattaching the bell housing to the engine and was able to get about the same at the joint between the bell housing and transmission.

I am been trying everything - with a lot of wiggling, prying, lifting, etc. I am still not able to get it lose. We have sprayed PB blaster were we think the connection should be, just not enough gap to make sure were are getting in the right place.

I am thinking the spline is stuck where it attaches to the damper plate.

Lively - I removed the shield on the underside of the motor, so I have one, but it already disconnected

Pull those lines. That's not helping. Then try to give it a little tilt to make sure it's not binding

1995 supra labrisa
    Pro boss gt40
    GPS Ridesteady
    Pioneer headunit kicker speakers

Make sure the dowl pins are lined up correctly and you should be able to lift and turn the output shaft to align

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    LIFE IS TOO SHORT NOT TO BE LIVELY