Default Anticipation for the weekend is building!

Right?

Queing the gear:
    I

Stowing:

The gear:
    I
    2005 24SSV Gravity Games Edition
    Lake Lewisville/ Lake Leon

Have fun!!!!!!!!!
    -Mike
    2006 Supra Sunsport 20V

I'm nervous as a cat in a room full of rocking chairs. I've got minimal shaft vibration that I can't address until AFTER the Supra Reunion, and I'm worried something catastrophic is going to happen. Ugh.

Man I wish I could go out and play. I am laid-up with some sort of joint problems, gets worse every day and the Dr's still not sure what it is. Sucks big time to have time off and perfect weather and stuck on the sofa in agony. Haugy, take some tools with you to the reunion and check everything driveline related during the afternoon, I am sure others will be glad to help you out.
    -Rich
    1990 Supra Mariah/351 PCM 1:23-1 PCM

Quote Originally Posted by Blackntan90 View Post
    Man I wish I could go out and play. I am laid-up with some sort of joint problems, gets worse every day and the Dr's still not sure what it is. Sucks big time to have time off and perfect weather and stuck on the sofa in agony. Haugy, take some tools with you to the reunion and check everything driveline related during the afternoon, I am sure others will be glad to help you out.
    You might want to get checked for Lyme Disease...I know it affects joints...carried by the deer tick.
    Kevin

1993 Supra Sunsport
    5.8 351 HO PCM @ 285hp / PCM (40 A) 1.23:1
    Acme 422 Propeller 4 Blade 12.5 X 15.5 RH 1" Bore .105 cup
    Ballast: (2) 540 lb and (2) 350 lb Straight Line Launch Pad
    Wakeboard: CWB Absolute w/ Faction bindings / Surfboards: Hyperlite Coex & Broadcast

"Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should have accomplished with your ability." ~John Wooden

I'm excited for the weekend, too! Just spent 5 days putting on a new roof....need the R&R!! But before I can play I had to overnight a throttle cable as mine decided to butt up against the exhaust manifold. Not good!
    Kevin

1993 Supra Sunsport
    5.8 351 HO PCM @ 285hp / PCM (40 A) 1.23:1
    Acme 422 Propeller 4 Blade 12.5 X 15.5 RH 1" Bore .105 cup
    Ballast: (2) 540 lb and (2) 350 lb Straight Line Launch Pad
    Wakeboard: CWB Absolute w/ Faction bindings / Surfboards: Hyperlite Coex & Broadcast

"Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should have accomplished with your ability." ~John Wooden

No boat this weekend since it is best to stay away from the water around here 4th of July weekend.

Time to head a little north and bbq at the trails with friends I only get to see once or twice a year. I love this place . . . . catty.jpg