Default New to me Supra 2006 21v

Picked up a new to me 2006 Supra 21v. This is my first wakeboat, but have owned several bass boats. Still going to have to learn how to handle this type of boat. I bought it from a member on here and am very happy with how it all went down. I am currently in Afghanistan, but the seller was great to work with. Just added some new wheels to it. image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Congratulations on your new boat. Thanks for your service!!!!

Thank you WakeWise.

Wow that is a CLEAN 21V, very nice! Congratulations on your new purchase and the wheels look great, nice Exile's as well. You're going to love that boat. I noticed it has SC registration, where in SC is it from?? (I live in SC so was just curious).

Once word of advice, read and learn about Vapor Lock. Not sure if the previous owner ever experienced it but you're bound to see it if you live in a hot climate state and your gas stations use ethanol.

Enjoy that boat, and thank you for your service to this country!
    2008 Supra Launch 21V - Currently for sale

Quote Originally Posted by cigars n scotch View Post
    Wow that is a CLEAN 21V, very nice! Congratulations on your new purchase and the wheels look great, nice Exile's as well. You're going to love that boat. I noticed it has SC registration, where in SC is it from?? (I live in SC so was just curious).

Once word of advice, read and learn about Vapor Lock. Not sure if the previous owner ever experienced it but you're bound to see it if you live in a hot climate state and your gas stations use ethanol.

Enjoy that boat, and thank you for your service to this country!
    It was previously my 21v, unfortunately had to let it go this season as I'm relocating next month and couldn't take it with. Glad it went to a forum member as it is really a great boat. Spent most of its time on jocassee. I never had any issues with vapor lock, not sure why as it seems to be a common problem. I always ran 91 non-ethanol, maybe that had something to do with it.

Hey Smitty. I was going to ask you what fuel you were running in it. I have 5 days until I go home for leave and I am really looking forward to seeing the boat for the first time. Thanks again.