Default Breaker for the ballast

Having the usual problem with the ballasts not filling with my 06 21v. Been reading through the helpful threads trying to determine if ky pumps went out or theyre clogged. Went to the breaker box underneath the steering wheel and didnt find anything specific for the ballasts. Which breaker should I be looking at. Thanks everyone, happy 4th!
    2006 Supra 21V

Default Breaker for the ballast system

Happy 4th all. Troubleshooting my ballast system on my 06 21v. Which breaker is the reset? Looked at the breaker box and didnt see that labeled? Any help is greatly appreciated.
    2006 Supra 21V

The water goes through a strainer first, so not likely clogged pumps. When you turn them on do you hear them running? You may have to open the engine cover and listen closely.

The factory pumps are pitiful when you are sitting dead in the water. Even 10 knots of forward speed scoops the water into the bags in a matter of minutes. So, do not underplay the importance of filling in motion. I do not think my bags would ever fill with the boat sitting still, but they fill in 3 minutes with 13 knots of headway.

Somehow, I had my 3 fuses blow on them. Check there first to see if they are any good. I had one that would run the drain/fill, so I pulled that fuse and plugged it into the others and if they didn't work, then I disconnected that pump and run electric to it externally. (D battery with a +/- wire should be enough power to lightly spin the motor)...
    On the pump that didn't spin, I was able to turn the fin (had access to it) and then it worked, so my pumps are back in working condition again...
    2004 Supra Launch 22 SSV
    5.7L Indmar Assault
    "One More Hour"