Default 2008 Worlds Ed 22ssv speed calibration problem

The analog and digital speed'o's are off on our boat, and I am looking for some advice. From what I understand there is a way to calibrate both, but I am unfamiliar with either process.

On the analog, here's what I know--the system doesn't have a knob like the 07 Supra, and I believe that it's electronic--so, I essentially need a procedure on how to calibrate.

On the digital and perfect pass, here's what I know--PP System is the wakeboard pro 6.5 wire edition. According to the user manual, there's a calibration procedure, but the procedure is different from the screen(s) that I am able to access.

Side notes: I called the PP folks, and they said it was probably the paddle. I swam under the boat, and the paddle moved freely. So, I then cleaned and scrubbed the paddle, and I don't think that this is a problem with the cleanliness of the paddle. Also, the PP system and the analog system match; so, it's not an issue that the PP doesn't match the analog. Presently @ 26mph on the PP and analog, we are trucking along at 21mpg. So, there is about a 5mph variance between what is being shown and the speed we're going. Also, at slower speeds the variance +/- is less pronounced i.e. @ 6mph we are hitting about 5.5mph.

Any help would be greatly appreciated if anyone has seen this before.

I saw I had some views, but no replies, but I wanted to give everyone that viewed a quick update on the 08 model.

I was able to contact Supra directly, and on the 2008 the analog and PP systems are tied together mechanically. So, to calibrate the speed, you hold the ENTER button for 3 seconds, which then brings up the speed calibration setting, and you want to do this with the PP in the OFF position. Then using some form of GPS, cell phone for instance, calibrate up or down.

We are now within about .2 tenths of a MPH on calibration.