Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 86 Ts6 for sale

Default 86 Ts6 for sale

86 Ts6 rare black color and runs great. new bikini top, starter, Trans, and bilge. It has the 351 motor with only 150hrs on it. We spent 9 days on the lake over the 4th of July and the boat ran great. I just want a bigger boat so its up for sale. Send me a email for more info

boat 2.jpgboat 3.jpgboat 1.jpgboat 4.jpg

Located in Texas. Title in hand
    Last edited by Racerme2; 07-11-2014 at 01:07 PM.

96Comp Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Racerme2 View Post
    86 Ts6 rare black color and runs great. new bikini top, starter, Trans, and bilge. It has the 351 motor with only 150hrs on it. We spent 9 days on the lake over the 4th of July and the boat ran great. I just want a bigger boat so its up for sale. Send me a email for more info

boat 2.jpgboat 3.jpgboat 1.jpgboat 4.jpg

Located in Texas. Title in hand
    Nice boat. GLWS. I have my Comp for sale here, practically giving it away. No interest from the Supra forum. Real soft market for slalom boats, unless a MC or a Nautique. Best of luck for you!

What are you asking for it? Any chance of shipping?

1995 supra labrisa
    Pro boss gt40
    GPS Ridesteady
    Pioneer headunit kicker speakers

I can meet someone half way but will need 1/2 down payment.... I'm asking 14k but open to offers... boat runs great just need the money for a business deal.

Default 86 Ts6 for sale

Quote Originally Posted by Racerme2 View Post
    I can meet someone half way but will need 1/2 down payment.... I'm asking 14k but open to offers... boat runs great just need the money for a business deal.
    $14K for an '86 Comp with wood stringers??? Man, good luck with that. There isn't a single all composite Comp for sale for that much.
    '86 Comp TS6M - Reborn 2016
    Riding a HO Sports CX Ski

Jet is right even if your boat has a documented stringer job , new interior and a like new hull there is no way you will get anywhere near that for an 86 unless you find the richest and most uninformed buyer in the world.

What is it worth I have had it for a year and took it in to a shop to have them give me an appraisal. They said around 14K so that's where I started. What are they going for?
    I need the $ for a business deal and have the title in hand so make me an offer. We just spent last weekend on the water and she runs great Feel free to call or text.... 214-755-7561

Sorry to break the bad news but NADA boats has your 86 comp with single axle trailer listed for 5000.00 . There may be some options you can add so maybe 6-7k with the right buyer . That is assuming that the stringers have been replaced and the rest of the boat is in excellent condition . The boat is 28 years old and not many Ski anymore.

I don't think the market is very soft on these comps. They come up for sale a lot around me and are gone within a few weeks. You guys are having problems selling your boats cause your pricing is out of sight. No one in their right mind is going to pay 16k on a 96 comp or 14k for an 86. Just because you guys toss a bunch of new stuff on these boats doesn't mean you're getting the money back. I'm not trying to be an ass just telling you how it is. With all that said this 86 is a sharp looking boat. If it was closer to me I would be all over it for 5k

1995 supra labrisa
    Pro boss gt40
    GPS Ridesteady
    Pioneer headunit kicker speakers

Default 86 Ts6 for sale

Quote Originally Posted by Cusefan78 View Post
    I don't think the market is very soft on these comps. They come up for sale a lot around me and are gone within a few weeks. You guys are having problems selling your boats cause your pricing is out of sight. No one in their right mind is going to pay 16k on a 96 comp or 14k for an 86. Just because you guys toss a bunch of new stuff on these boats doesn't mean you're getting the money back. I'm not trying to be an ass just telling you how it is. With all that said this 86 is a sharp looking boat. If it was closer to me I would be all over it for 5k
    I second that , I spent 8k on mine for the resto and 5k for the boat , so even if I ever wanted to sell . I would like a stack of hundreds equaling to no less than 10k . But I plan to have it passed down to my sons . So no selling anytime soon .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    LIFE IS TOO SHORT NOT TO BE LIVELY