Went to the lake yesterday and had no gauges or LCD readout on the helm of the boat. I have a 07 Launch 21v. I checked of loose wiring and corrosion in the plugs, but everything looked good. The motor would start but would not run past idle. I pulled it back out and took it to the local dealer (who is a legend around the area) and he stopped what he was doing and looked at it for me. He verified power, and went to the back and checked by the wake plate pump. With the key on there was a weird click click clank noise that sounded like it was coming from somewhere around the wake plate pump. He told me that there is a controller mounted behind the pump that have had problems in the past. I'm not sure if that is where the sound was coming from or not. He said that he has never seen a Supra that had ALL gauges and display go out before. He also said that he had never heard that particular sound before. We ended up disconnecting the wake plate and the control module for the gauges and dropped back in the water to test. The limp problem was gone and I had throttle again. He told me that he was going to have to call Supra and discuss the situation with them.

Has anyone else ever had anything like this happen before? If it is indeed the Medallion control module, is the '09 version the same as the one for the '07? I have been able to find that one online new for a good price but have not found anything for the '07 model.

Thanks for any help you guys can offer.

Jamie