Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Well thanks for all the concern on our amp choices. Not sure where I asked for help with that, but I'll keep all that in mind. As it is right now, I do not hear the need for any more power. All the gains on the amps are very low actually and the system is loud. I was tuning it the other night and you can't be behind the boat and your ears not hurt. I'm not out on the lake to have a stereo pissing contest so i'm very happy with how it turned out. It is by far loud enough for me and my family.

As for the amp rack comment....I didnt see the need to dress that up. For one, that is all the factory wiring and amp locations. All they did was move the battery charger and replace the amps and wire. The compartment is only opened for people to throw their crap in there. I didn't feel it was necessary to spend a bunch of money in there. If that was a concern, it would have been done. I guess i'll just wait till next year to redo the whole system, because i'm sure all my amps and speakers will be blown by then.

In-Boats....There are two in the bow and for in the main cabin. I have a fourth pair to add, I just haven't found a good place that will blend in with the interior yet.

If anyone is on lake conroe and would like to hear it, please let me know. I'll be happy to give you a demo!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperchargedC6 View Post

As for the amp rack comment....I didnt see the need to dress that up. For one, that is all the factory wiring and amp locations. All they did was move the battery charger and replace the amps and wire. The compartment is only opened for people to throw their crap in there. I didn't feel it was necessary to spend a bunch of money in there. If that was a concern, it would have been done. I guess i'll just wait till next year to redo the whole system, because i'm sure all my amps and speakers will be blown by then.
    I just couldn't understand leaving all the wiring going everywhere from the battery switch and not cleaning it up when they did such a good job on the rest of the boat. Factory wiring isn't always great. Most I've seen has been a birds nest.

And btw, don't expect to not have comments or critiques on what you had done when you post it up here.
    07 Launch 24SSV Gravity Games
    My Install Gallery

I can understand the Rev10s being louder than you need and not wanting to be the loudest boat on the lake, however you bought the best tower speakers on the market. I just wanted to point out that the typical Rev10 install pushes 300-400+ watts per speaker, therefore, there is a lot of room left on the table.

Again, the install looks great. If I'm around Conroe I'd love to take you up on that offer to get behind the SC!
    2006 Supra 24SSV

Default 2014 SC350 Stereo w/Pics

Why do so many people get defensive when others provide actual suggestions or further clarifications to help out? The Internet is a funny place. OP your boat is awesome, the install is awesome but don't get bent out of shape for comments when you posted it here for all to see. Opinions are like a$$holes, everyone has them you know. There wasn't one post in here to get all defensive about.

My $.02. Enjoy that boat.
    2008 Supra Launch 21V - Currently for sale

Oh I don't take offense to any criticism. I know there are plenty of ways to upgrade what I just had put in. As soon as I save up some more cash i'll probably add a second 600/4 for the tower and I might even do a cool amp rack. For now, this is what fit the budget the best. I wasn't trying to be defensive in my last comment, hence the smiley face. Hard to hear the tone of ones voice on a forum! And if anyone is around the lake conroe area and wants to check it out, let me know. We are always out there to have a good time!

Quote Originally Posted by cigars n scotch View Post
    Why do so many people get defensive when others provide actual suggestions or further clarifications to help out? The Internet is a funny place. OP your boat is awesome, the install is awesome but don't get bent out of shape for comments when you posted it here for all to see. Opinions are like a$$holes, everyone has them you know. There wasn't one post in here to get all defensive about.

My $.02. Enjoy that boat.
    That's exactly where I was going with my last comment. His first paragraph sounded pretty egotistical, and the smiley face wasn't close to it.
    07 Launch 24SSV Gravity Games
    My Install Gallery

Default Re: 2014 SC350 Stereo w/Pics

Quote Originally Posted by SuperchargedC6 View Post
    As soon as I save up some more cash i'll probably add a second 600/4 for the tower and I might even do a cool amp rack.
    .... More money and less power than the 750.1. You're killing me smalls. Lol, carry on
    2006 Supra 24SSV

Default 2014 SC350 Stereo w/Pics

Yeah, but I already own a 600/4 so it would be cheaper to just add another one later.