Well thanks for all the concern on our amp choices. Not sure where I asked for help with that, but I'll keep all that in mind. As it is right now, I do not hear the need for any more power. All the gains on the amps are very low actually and the system is loud. I was tuning it the other night and you can't be behind the boat and your ears not hurt. I'm not out on the lake to have a stereo pissing contest so i'm very happy with how it turned out. It is by far loud enough for me and my family.

As for the amp rack comment....I didnt see the need to dress that up. For one, that is all the factory wiring and amp locations. All they did was move the battery charger and replace the amps and wire. The compartment is only opened for people to throw their crap in there. I didn't feel it was necessary to spend a bunch of money in there. If that was a concern, it would have been done. I guess i'll just wait till next year to redo the whole system, because i'm sure all my amps and speakers will be blown by then.

In-Boats....There are two in the bow and for in the main cabin. I have a fourth pair to add, I just haven't found a good place that will blend in with the interior yet.

If anyone is on lake conroe and would like to hear it, please let me know. I'll be happy to give you a demo!