Default Need an exhaust diagram for a 1990 Supra Comp TS6M - or pictures - Please!

Hi,
    I have a 1990 Supra Comp TS6M - My exhaust system overheated and caused the plastic pipes to melt - I have no idea what they even look like! Can someone direct me to a website of what I need to get to replace them ...or send me photos of theirs? Much appreciated

When you say 'plastic pipes', are you referring to the bellows under the floor or the rubber hoses off the back of the manifolds?
    1985 Supra Comp TS6M
    351 Windsor - 240 HP
    Velvet Drive - 1:1
    Fully Rebuilt

Are you talking about muffler? skidim http://www.skidim.com/prodinfo.asp?number=289-3120
    Chauncey 2000 Malibu Response LX Monsoon 325

I replaced my mufflers with these. http://www.rexmar.com/page237.html

rexmuffler1.jpg lets see if this picture works

@foxriverrat I am gonna have to look into those. I just have open exhaust hose to the floor, it can be kinda loud. lol
    -cjtpilot...........1992 Supra Comp Ts6m..........351 PCM
    Big Air tower
    Radar Theory Slalom, Fulltilt wakeboard, barefoot.

Quote Originally Posted by ronsupra View Post
    Hi,
    I have a 1990 Supra Comp TS6M - My exhaust system overheated and caused the plastic pipes to melt - I have no idea what they even look like! Can someone direct me to a website of what I need to get to replace them ...or send me photos of theirs? Much appreciated
    I mean exhaust in back of boat. where flaps attatch are melted. i have water entering the boat from those exaust holes. i am removeing my bak seat and gas tank to see if there is any other rubber parts that may be melted. the plastic portholes that mount to back of boat are melted but dont attache to exaust in any way ? thanks for all your help

Quote Originally Posted by foxriverat View Post
    Are you talking about muffler? skidim http://www.skidim.com/prodinfo.asp?number=289-3120
    thanks for the picture. are these made of rubber ? i have not removed my gas tank yet but i see a little bit of what looks like your picture. they feel rubber. could this be the same thing?

Wow you got he really hot to melt things way at the back. There is a splice in the exhausts under the tank you will need to repair. A tank R & R is not fun. Did you hear the exhaust was louder with on water running through it.