Default Shore Station set up

So for the last few years I have use a shore station to keep my 87 Sunsport high and dry. I never really tinkered too much from the original settings or bunk location. However it has come apparent that I need to adjust them. Essentially I have to keep my boat a little farther back so that my prop shaft does not contact the cross bar of the lift, and that causes the lift to sink more in the rear, causing a pretty substantial angle. I would raise the bunk brackets higher to get the boat farther on the lift and thus disperse the weight better, but I am already on the last setting. Any one have any pics of their current set up? Or how to get around this.
    1987 Supra Sunsport
    351 PCM

I'm toying around this weekend with a new lift. I was told by my shoremaster rep to double up the bunks and use 2x8x10s. You'll need 4 of them plus carpeting. Attach the boards to the bunks with stainless bolts. I'm pretty much going to copy my trailer spacing. Also I ordered. Bow stop so it's in the exact same spot every time

1995 supra labrisa
    Pro boss gt40
    GPS Ridesteady
    Pioneer headunit kicker speakers

Adjust the legs. They have a large amount of adjustment...

Also, keep it level! If its not level the weight is not dispersed evenly and is bad for the lift.
    1992 Supra Comp Ts6m 5000 Series PCM 5.8 HO Pro Boss Protec Ignition (not converted) w/ 4010 "Fish Bowl" Carb
    1.23:1 tranny
    "Silent Rider. Quiets The Competition." muffler isn't so silent anymore. ITS HOLLOW!

1989 Correct Craft Martinique B/R PCM 5.8 Power Plus Package

1984 E-Scow