Default Upgrading 2005 Launch 21V ballast system

Finally at the stage where I'm having too many filling issues with the factory Gravity system and saw this on Wakemakers. Anybody have experience with this particular upgrade? Was it fairly straight-forward to accomplish. How are the end results? Night and day? Thanks guys.

http://www.wakemakers.com/supra-moom...m-upgrade.html
    2006 Supra 21V

If your gonna go that far, do yourself a favor and upgrade the bags as well. Then it will be night and day as far as wake especially for surfing.
    As far as the fill and drain, Yes night and day on the capability
    Function before fashion!

So you have to pay attention when emptying the bags? Those pumps burn up when left running dry if I am not mistaken?
    2003 Supra Launch 22SSV
    1986 Ski Natique 2001

Presumably the same pumps on our 242 and I don't pay any particular attention when emptying. I generally plug the vent when emptying mine so the pump pulls the bag really flat making it easier to fold them for storage or drying the boat out. The impellers are original, never been replaced and the fill times are the same as new.

Kevin Allen

I'll be upgrading my system later this year with either jabsco or johnson pumps, probably jabsco and no worry about dry running. These things are bullet proof and are low maintenance. Just have a clue as to what you are doing and pay attention when filling or draining. Pretty simple in my book.
    Function before fashion!