Default front ballast won't prime

I have a 2009 22ssv and I can't get the front ballast to prime, I have changed the impeller and it did not work, I have hooked up the hoses for the front ballast to one of the rear locker pumps and it works fine, Then I changed out the front ballast pump with a new one and it still does not work. does anybody have any suggestions.

Don't know but would like to hear, I have the same issue but the back left.

I got the same problem on my 2008 launch 20ssv .. I noticed it at the beginning of the season after I got the boat back from storage. That was last year so this year it still does not work. I plan on fixing it in the near future.
    2008 Supra Launch 20 SSV

With a new impeller make sure to grease each of the veins
    Make sure the big O ring that goes under the cap Is not damaged and grease it
    And tighten all three screws equally, go around and tighten the three screws a couple times to make sure one didn't get loose in the typing process

You may have a deal where the rear valves are opening, so the water is diverting to the rear bags, since they are lower. I've had that issue all summer, so I just let the rear bags fill, and then the back pressure from them being full sends the water up front. I know this is the case, because with only the front bag selected, the rear bags will vent water...telling me the sprinkler valves to those are not closing. It is annoying, but not enough for me to mess with it till the end of the season. I never fill the front alone anyway.

The 2009 was the first year for an upgraded ballast with 3 dedicated pumps and no sprinkler valves. I have had trouble with my front and port bags. While checking the impellers I found a kinked hose solving my port bag issue. The front bag was just hard to prime. I forced water into the system with a garden hose. I pulled the drain/fill fitting at the bag and ran water in that way with the pump running in drain mode........once the prime was established it worked well ( for me).
    Ken
    2017 NXT22
    2009 24SSV

Dude! After I left that comment I went out and my front bag started working again but now I cant empty my right rear tank! It sucked having to manually empty it. I need to look into this issue further. Ill let you know my outcome man. Please share with us too! Best of luck!
    2008 Supra Launch 20 SSV

Do you guys have the reversible pumps or are yours the aerator pumps? Sometimes I have to stand on my ballast bags, but that usually gets them going.
    -Mike
    2006 Supra Sunsport 20V

It seems like when I was running mine that it wouldn't fill and it would pump water out of the boat instead of filling the bag. All most like a by pass was in place.