Default First time doing an oil change!! Need help!

I need to do an oil change on my 2013 sa. Where can I find an oil siphon that will fit the extractor connection on the boat? And what oil filter do I buy?

I found a manual pump at Harbor Freight and while it isn't perfect it does the job and fits over the oil extractor fitting. As far as Oil filter, I follow the manual and use the Penzoil PZ-52, but in your case I would check to see what your manual states, see attached.

engine specs.jpg
    2011 Supra 21V
    Wetsounds Icon8's
    2012 Tundra SR5 Crewmax 4x4

My Supra had the drain hose kit installed on the engine drain plug. The end of the hose is capped and clips to the engine. To drain you just take out the hull drain plug and feed the oil drain hose through the hole. Now, from outside the boat, and at your convenience, you pop the cap and drain the oil...no muss, no mess. My boat was used with only 120 hours. I assumed this drain hose was factory installed...so check yours to see if ithas one!

If not, most boat supply shops carry them. I absolutely can't imagine doing the job without it.

Your owner's manual will have your oil filter listed for your engine combination. If you don't have the manual, they are available at skier's choice as pdf's.