Quote Originally Posted by SUPRA_ALLEGRO_LANE View Post
    WOW That places looking beautiful.
    It's pretty phenomenal!
    Function before fashion!

Did this:

Overcame this:

To get this:

and this:
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, and more mods to come...

1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.

Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2002 Audi S6 Avant, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.

Still at low post count, so gonna try to post some pics. Seems to work if I wait to add them in an edit

Finally got her on the water. It was a guys only trip to make sure everything worked before I take the family out next weekend. Success!

View from the lakehouse.
    Last edited by PBWolf; 09-02-2014 at 06:11 PM.

-cjtpilot...........1992 Supra Comp Ts6m..........351 PCM
    Big Air tower
    Radar Theory Slalom, Fulltilt wakeboard, barefoot.

Quote Originally Posted by cadunkle View Post
    I did over 60 miles and surprised to only burn 23 gal mostly at 22-23 MPH, some idling around and so forth in the city. Seems like 2.6 MPG or somewhere around 8.5 GPH.
    That seems insanely good. I did ~40 miles over the weekend and 2-3 hours of surfing and my tank is on E.
    Former owner of a 1987 Supra Saltare. Current owner of a Malibu 23LSV.

Hey Trayson, did that voyage take you out to my neck of the woods in the high deserts of central Oregon? Kinda likes like Prineville resevoir? If not then where? > Lots of good waters there to be had, in fact we were there several weeks ago and camped in Roberts Bay, pretty sweet in that you can just pull up grab a free camp sight right on the lake! Its right across the lake from the state campground!
    boatcamp2.jpg
    boatcamping.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by devovino View Post
    Hey Trayson, did that voyage take you out to my neck of the woods in the high deserts of central Oregon? Kinda likes like Prineville resevoir? If not then where? > Lots of good waters there to be had, in fact we were there several weeks ago and camped in Roberts Bay, pretty sweet in that you can just pull up grab a free camp sight right on the lake! Its right across the lake from the state campground!
    That is was! We saw all the people that were shore camping. that was pretty cool. We were actually there at the NW Moomba/Supra Jam. there were I think easily 7 or 8 campsites of us out there. What a blast.

1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.

Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2002 Audi S6 Avant, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    That is was! We saw all the people that were shore camping. that was pretty cool. We were actually there at the NW Moomba/Supra Jam. there were I think easily 7 or 8 campsites of us out there. What a blast.
    Huh, I did not know that was going on there, I would have gone! Good times I am sure, that water looked pretty glassy!

Quote Originally Posted by devovino View Post
    Huh, I did not know that was going on there, I would have gone! Good times I am sure, that water looked pretty glassy!
    I coulda sworn that they had posted the event up on this site and not just the Moomba site. But maybe I just had that notion in my head since I'm on both.

I'll for sure tell them to cross promote it! I think you're the 2nd Supra guy that said they would have come. It was fairly dominated by Moomba, but there were 2 of us out there with Supras.

I would have been there too if would have known about it.
    1984 SUPRA ALLEGRO 454 PCM 330 HP
    14H 14L Michigan Prop