Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Nope, Has just a spark arrester on top, with a big flimsy plastic cover

Is there supposed to be a file or link above Cuse? Thanks.

1995 supra labrisa
    Pro boss gt40
    GPS Ridesteady
    Pioneer headunit kicker speakers

Thanks!!

Here's a teaser of what I'm doing to the nasty dash panels...

Do you have any finished pictures of your dash? Im doing the same thing to my La Brisa panels as soon as the carbon fiber vinyl comes in.

What did you do with all the buttons? I was thinking of getting carbon fiber on mine also. Where the panel where the speedos go I can't get the bottom screws to bite. So I was going to build them up with some glass then change out the panels. image.jpg

1995 supra labrisa
    Pro boss gt40
    GPS Ridesteady

Oh WOW!!! My pics showed up finally... Here is a semi-finished pic of the buttons on the dash. I got some vinyl decals made to label the buttons but I'm not happy with them so I decided to re-work it over the winter...

I got LED toggle switches from O'Reilly's and ran a ground to each switch. I'm really happy with the way it turned out. The only issue I have is my Horn isn't a momentary switch, but I'll survive...

Looks great Blake! Im gonna do the same exact thing! Half my switches dont work though so ive gotta sort all that out while im at it. Are those aftermarket circuit breakers next to your switches? mine on my boat look different. Once again though looks nice very clean!

I believe the circuit breakers are factory. I re-used them, just updating my switches... Let's see what yours look like?

So the first two things I did to my boat were new impeller, and new thermostat. The temp guage started working great after that for about 5 launches. Now it's starting to act funny again. Lots of times it will be pegged out max (like it was when i bought it, and in the pics above), then i will look down and she is reading right at 160*, which concurs with the thermostat i put in. Any idea why the guage is acting funny anyone??

Sounds like the sensor is bad or bad ground. I had that problem with my oil pressure guage and it ended up being the sensor

1995 supra labrisa
    Pro boss gt40
    GPS Ridesteady

my oil pressure guage is tacked out too... I was just trying to diagnose one at a time haha... So, dumb question, but can you point me to where the oil pressure sensor is located? Thanks Cusefan....