Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Gopro rope mount

Check out what I found. Talked to hank who is designing this and he's sending me out a protype to try out this weekend. He's still working out the bugs but says it's very close. Here is his website,http://www.zenxteninc.com/wake.asp check it out it's the best rope mount I have seen out there. I have tried the PVC, aluminum pole route and it's so shaky. When I get back in town from a skiing weekend I'll post a video of what it looks like.

1995 supra labrisa
    Pro boss gt40
    GPS Ridesteady
    Pioneer headunit kicker speakers

Quote Originally Posted by Cusefan78 View Post
    Check out what I found. Talked to hank who is designing this and he's sending me out a protype to try out this weekend. He's still working out the bugs but says it's very close. Here is his website,http://www.zenxteninc.com/wake.asp check it out it's the best rope mount I have seen out there. I have tried the PVC, aluminum pole route and it's so shaky. When I get back in town from a skiing weekend I'll post a video of what it looks like.
    Emailed him just now to see if I can get my hands on one.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, and more mods to come...

1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.

Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2002 Audi S6 Avant, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.

I know he doesn't have any of his newest model available. But he did manager to put one together for me out of spare parts. The guy is great. Sent it to me free of charge and only asked me to give him feedback and send the videos. I'm going to donate some money to his website so he can further the progress On this. Really think he may be on to something with this mount. I have tried a few different ones and from the videos he has posted this is by far the best looking one

1995 supra labrisa
    Pro boss gt40
    GPS Ridesteady

Yeah, we've bounced a couple emails so far. We'll see when I can get one in my hands. I might be "round 2" beta testing. will see.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, and more mods to come...

1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.

Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2002 Audi S6 Avant, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.

I really can't wait for this weekend so I can play around with this mount. I'll have it tomorrow and I'll post pics.

1995 supra labrisa
    Pro boss gt40
    GPS Ridesteady

Quote Originally Posted by Cusefan78 View Post
    I really can't wait for this weekend so I can play around with this mount. I'll have it tomorrow and I'll post pics.

Any update?

I used it once. The weather kind of stunk so the footage wasn't the greatest. Only got to try one setup so I never got it dialed in. Once I get it dialed in its going to be really cool. Suppose to he nice all weekend so I'll get it figured out and I'll post a video. Part of the problem I had was I mounted it a little too close to the handle. Talked to hank and I'm going to push it back towards the boat some to minimize the movement of it. The one thing I did notice is you can feel the weight of the unit in the rope. A few time it actually hindered my skiing. But once again after talking with hank that problem will be solved with moving it more towards the boat. My first try was very shaky but I figured out the problem quickly. Had too much weight on it. So I changed the weights to one size lighter but never got to use the new setup. One side note is once this goes into production the weight will be decreased by using a lighter plastic. All in all it's really cool so far and even had a few friends stop over and ask what the new toy was in the rope.

1995 supra labrisa
    Pro boss gt40
    GPS Ridesteady

here are a couple videos of it so far. the first one is me free skiing. i was just trying to pull on it and to get it to sway. the second is a friends daughter getting up for the first time, kind of cool.

1995 supra labrisa
    Pro boss gt40
    GPS Ridesteady

1995 supra labrisa
    Pro boss gt40
    GPS Ridesteady

That is pretty cool for sure! Those guys look like they are super into Moto, which is my main hobby. They have some really neat products!