Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Yeah this is just a side project for him. The problem is he doesn't have a boat to he's at the mercy of people with boats. I really hope it works out for him. If he can work the bugs out this really is going to be be very cool mount.

1995 supra labrisa
    Pro boss gt40
    GPS Ridesteady
    Pioneer headunit kicker speakers

Nice. it was cool seeing the school of fish too.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, and more mods to come...

1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.

Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2002 Audi S6 Avant, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.

Yeah I was shocked to see them that close under me.

1995 supra labrisa
    Pro boss gt40
    GPS Ridesteady

Just to give everyone a heads up, been feeding frank videos and he has been busy producing the next gen of this mount. I should have it by the weekend and I'll give you an update

1995 supra labrisa
    Pro boss gt40
    GPS Ridesteady

Quote Originally Posted by Cusefan78 View Post
    Just to give everyone a heads up, been feeding frank videos and he has been busy producing the next gen of this mount. I should have it by the weekend and I'll give you an update
    That would be great. I have been looking for a good rope mount for a while, I think this will be great!
    Post some new pics and tell us about some of the improvements!

Sorry no new pics or videos. I didn't have a driver last weekend. I have some friends coming up this weekend so I'll have new footage even though it's suppose to be cold.

1995 supra labrisa
    Pro boss gt40
    GPS Ridesteady

I got my email that he's taking another set of beta testers. So I threw down my $40 + shipping and am looking forward to getting my mount.

1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.

Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2002 Audi S6 Avant, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.

Are you getting the spring loaded model? Since I got mine last week he has tweaked the clamp so it's spring loaded and will keep some resistance on it and keep the sway down. So here is my advice. Set it around 10'- 15' from the handle. Any more it will drop into the water if slack develops. The first few times you use it you're going to notice the weight of it. You'll get used to it. I haven't tried the new one yet but it is lighter and more aerodynamic so I'm thinking the it's going to work much better. I'm going to try it without weights first then add some if it needs it. Hank will answer any questions quickly if you have any. Good luck and let me know how it works. I'll post footage when I get back Monday from the cottage.

1995 supra labrisa
    Pro boss gt40
    GPS Ridesteady

Quote Originally Posted by Cusefan78 View Post
    Are you getting the spring loaded model? Since I got mine last week he has tweaked the clamp so it's spring loaded and will keep some resistance on it and keep the sway down. So here is my advice. Set it around 10'- 15' from the handle. Any more it will drop into the water if slack develops. The first few times you use it you're going to notice the weight of it. You'll get used to it. I haven't tried the new one yet but it is lighter and more aerodynamic so I'm thinking the it's going to work much better. I'm going to try it without weights first then add some if it needs it. Hank will answer any questions quickly if you have any. Good luck and let me know how it works. I'll post footage when I get back Monday from the cottage.
    I just got the email last night and paid for it last night. So I figure I'll get the latest itteration.

Post a pic if there's a spring in it. I want to see it

1995 supra labrisa
    Pro boss gt40
    GPS Ridesteady