Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Cusefan78 View Post
    Post a pic if there's a spring in it. I want to see it
    So basically there was a small spring that I put around the rope on the inside of the mount, in the cavity where the stopper is. The spring was between the stopper and the mount itself.

Unfortunately, the spring provided so much friction that by manually twisting the rope, it would actually spin the mount. I had to use 100% of the weights to let the mount even have a chance of overcoming the friction of the spring.

So I'll have to try again with no spring and less weight.

2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, and more mods to come...

1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.

Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2002 Audi S6 Avant, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.

So he's going to send me a couple new stoppers and I'm going to also try it w/o the spring.

Watching the video makes me seasick!

1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.

Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2002 Audi S6 Avant, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.

Put some Rainex or aquapel on the inside and outside of the waterproof case. You won't get that fog or water spots. I Would take out the spring and lighten the weight. Learned when it swings like that it's too heavy on the bottom

1995 supra labrisa
    Pro boss gt40
    GPS Ridesteady
    Pioneer headunit kicker speakers

Quote Originally Posted by Cusefan78 View Post
    Put some Rainex or aquapel on the inside and outside of the waterproof case. You won't get that fog or water spots. I Would take out the spring and lighten the weight. Learned when it swings like that it's too heavy on the bottom
    Right, that's what he advised. BUT, I had to have tons of weight because of that stupid spring. So the spring is for sure coming out. he's also sending me new stoppers.

I threw together an adapter for tubes.. could be some fun footage there.. Never enough time in the day to play on this right now.. Ahh well its coming along..

Quote Originally Posted by zenxteninc View Post
    I threw together an adapter for tubes.. could be some fun footage there.. Never enough time in the day to play on this right now.. Ahh well its coming along..

haha. that's awesome!

Are these actually available yet?

(what's the music to that tubing vid?)
    Last edited by tg0824SSVGG; 10-07-2014 at 07:30 PM.
    2008 24 SSV, Gravity Games Edition.

Quote Originally Posted by tg0824SSVGG View Post
    Are these actually available yet?

(what's the music to that tubing vid?)
    I know I was able to get onboard as a beta tester. (still paid money for it, but working with prototypes)

This dude makes other quality products. When boating season rolls around again (yes, mine is put away for the winter), I'll be picking up this mount. But for my most recent trip to Idaho, I picked up this rear fender bag, to get some weight off my back. Hank over and ZenXteN makes some other sweet products for other sports too.

Sorry for the crappy pic of the fender bag, I just wanted to show off my other sport, and give Hank some props. haha... Check out his site for amazing products...

Default Progress..

Thanks for the promo blake.. just a note I had a breakthrough this last week.. got interest from a company and found huge benefits to a design change that came when I started playing with the tube design.. check out how stable it is.. virtually no swaying without using electronics / gimbal.. saweet..