Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Wow that's much better. Wonder how the new design will work while skiing and bordering

1995 supra labrisa
    Pro boss gt40
    GPS Ridesteady
    Pioneer headunit kicker speakers

Have you had anyone try this on a rope while hydrofoiling? Our season is over now - but I would love to give it a try ...
    2008 24 SSV, Gravity Games Edition.

I have not had anyone post video hydrofoiling.. when are you back on the water maybe we should work something out.. I am going to try another kickstarter campaign now that I have a boat I have been able to tune up the setup allot..

How's the kickstarter campaign going? Got a link I think I know a few people who would be interested

Also, would it work with the contour cameras?

So got it out at the park the other day.. the new setup is much better than the rest.. Hopefully get some good footage behind the boat in a the next week.. then try the kickstarter again.. Need lots of support so I can get things rolling..

its taken more time than I would have liked it to but here we go.. check out the kickstarter, the latest videos on my youtube and support the project.. getting solid results from a 3d printed version a production model with good tolerances will work even better.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...pro-rope-mount