Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

That actually doesn't look bad. I'd like to see a white tower or polished versus black, but that's just me. I personally don't like the reverse towers as it puts the tower legs right in the middle of the boat and that blocks entry points and sitting points. But I do love your white and gray Launch. Great color combo.

Because the tower is designed to mount on a flat gunnel and the gunnels on my Launch are rounded Samson designed a footing for the tower that mirrors my gunnels perfectly and the mount was easy. Obviously the old mount holes were repaired by my mechanic Ryan at http://liquidpowersports.com/ and he has a fiberglass and gel coat guy Brent at http://www.landlockedboatrepair.com/index.html. Sorry for the shout-outs but all of these guys did a great job getting the tower on and my Launch looking sleek and awesome.
    Last edited by [email protected]; 08-13-2014 at 03:14 PM.

I was actually going to go with the black and polished but, gave in to the co-pilot and a happy marriage on that one haugy.

I guess I'll be the lone voice that says I'm not totally feelin' it.

I think that if you blacked out your windshield trim it would help a LOT. I was never a fan of the aluminum colored windshield trim anyway. Love the black. while tinting the window might look good, I'm one that will probably never do it because of driving my boat at dusk/night.

Samson makes a good product though. And they're only 30 minutes from where I live.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, and more mods to come...

1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.

Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2002 Audi S6 Avant, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.

Can I ask a question? Did your kids put your registration stickers on, or are they supposed to look like that?

Good question haugy, they are supposed to look like that

Those numbers wouldn't fly in my neck of the woods. Sounds like you thought things out and did it right. Only thing left to do is use the helll out of our
    2003 Supra Launch 22SSV
    1986 Ski Natique 2001

Well, as said before, what matters is if YOU are happy with it, but since you asked for opinions. +1 for old tower...