Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

thanks for the info Brian!
    '88 Sunsport, 2250lbs ballast, automated surf system, home made surf exhaust, surf flap, ACME 913, Krypt 6.5 HLCD's, Perfect Pass Stargazer

2007 Centurion Typhoon to be upgraded this winter!

I've been kicking around the idea of skinning the bottom of my stock platform to diminish some of the turbulence. Even with mine running flat while surfing the platform is in the water and I don't thing the newer designs would keep it out and I would have to redesign the gates again. Removing the rub rail would help but we use it to much. Maybe removing the sides of it and just leaving the rear area.
    2003 Supra Launch 22SSV
    1986 Ski Natique 2001

I ordered my new surf platform yesterday to replace the stock platform. I hope it's here in time for Christmas
    2011 Supra Launch 242
    Lake Entiat, WA
    Lake Washington

It took awhile to get here, but my new surf platform arrived a couple of weeks ago. It doesn't appears to have predrilled holes. I am a newbie and my boat isn't near me at the moment. Any thoughts as to why it comes this way?
    Any suggestions on how to proceed. I figured I'd ask before I make some dumb mistake
    2011 Supra Launch 242
    Lake Entiat, WA
    Lake Washington

Not sure but there could be more than one platform bracket. either way just use stainless screws when you attach it and pre drill the holes.
    Function before fashion!

Did you have any issues with the new deck lining up or was it a direct fit? I think I might go this route.

It looks like it's going to be a direct fit! I'll post some pictures in a couple of weeks. The boat comes out of storage and home to the newly remodeled garage the weekend of the 15th.
    2011 Supra Launch 242
    Lake Entiat, WA
    Lake Washington

Did you order it directly from Supra? Could you give me an idea of what it might cost? Im going to be installing the gosurfassist surf tabs and Im thinking if I went to this new platform it would really compliment the surf tabs. Thanks for the help.

Hey Baberger....Did you ever get your new swim platform installed and if so do you have any pics of it? I am going to be giving Supra a call to order one today. Thanks.

Default Installed new surf platform

How much do thy charge for shipping on the platfrom?

Mark

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2018 Supra SL400