Thread: Cargo Rack

Default Cargo Rack

I am going to update my 2013 SA bimini. Any suggestions? Is the Z5 worth the expense?

If you need it for the extra storage it's great for putting a tube or extra boards. The rigid frame keeps material nice and taunt so it doesn't flap in the breeze.

If you have to put your tower down for storage in the garage it has to be removed every time and storing it somewhere is not always easy because of the size and shape. A tall guy might hit his head on it on a regular basis.

Brian
    2009 supra 22ssv worlds edition

I have seen the monster cargo bimini that runs $650. I've also seen a Z5 that's like $4500. Honestly, I can't see what justifies that much more money. I haven't done a hard side by side comparison, but they both seem to do the job.

I'd go monster if it was me.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, and more mods to come...

1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.

Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2002 Audi S6 Avant, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.

Mine came with a z5 and I absolutely love. But if it hadn't and I was looking for one, yes I wouldn't pay that much. But again I can't say enough about the rigidity, the usefulness, ease of access when it swings down to access boards easily, etc.