Default Ridesteady arrived today.

So after no luck getting the Perfect Pass to work, and talking to the guys at Ridesteady I decided to make a switch. My friend that generally drives for me has a tough time holding the speed for me, so when I wakeboard I am either going 12 mph or 30 mph seems he can't get it close. Plus his attention span is very short and gets distracted. I wind up letting go half the time out of frustration.

So I ordered the GPS system from Ridesteady we are baling hay this week so I doubt that I get it installed before the weekend, unless I pull an all nighter. Which is possible. Nope just remember friday is my wedding anniversary, 22 years. Unless I want her to be as mad at me as she was the day we got married I better not. Long story there, but we got married in Las Vegas and the night before our wedding I wound up sitting at the same blackjack table all night. Started around 10pm and stopped when I saw her standing behind me crying. Wound up only being down 40 bucks. Was up thousands at one point. But don't know when to stop, plus I had a really good time. She didn't think so. lol

Anyways, when I do install it I will document the install here and let everyone know how well it works.
    2006 24SSV 8.1 Vortec

Why Ridesteady? Could have upgraded to stargazer PP.
    -Mike
    2006 Supra Sunsport 20V

Well I would have but the person I talked to at PP said that the 8.1 liter was difficult to control at best. And the person at Ridesteady said it was no problem for their system, they claim the system updates the speed more often and therefore adjusts more often resulting in a steady ride. lol
    2006 24SSV 8.1 Vortec

Quote Originally Posted by gogger View Post
    Well I would have but the person I talked to at PP said that the 8.1 liter was difficult to control at best. And the person at Ridesteady said it was no problem for their system, they claim the system updates the speed more often and therefore adjusts more often resulting in a steady ride. lol
    Interesting, as you can adjust the frequency that PP updates. I'm happy with my PP, but if I had to start over from scratch, I might go ridesteady just because it's priced less for a comparable product.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, and more mods to come...

1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.

Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2002 Audi S6 Avant, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.

I have had it for a few months and love it. Zero problems and no more arguments with the girlfriend. It's an easy install did mine in little over an hour.

1995 supra labrisa
    Pro boss gt40
    GPS Ridesteady
    Pioneer headunit kicker speakers