Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I am going to check with my insurance tomorrow to see if he is covered. He doesn't make much money and coming up with 5 thousand won't be easy for him. He actually works for his dad and that is just the policy they have. Generally the higher your out of pocket the lower the premium. I worked in health insurance for many years before becoming a prison guard so I am pretty familiar with the system. I think our system is good. But everything for everybody can't be covered without somebody having to pay. If the insurance companies are going to pay somebody has to pay them. They aren't in it to lose money.

My buddy is already talking about kneeboarding until his foot is better. I suggested a wake skate so he doesn't have to use binding for a while.
    2006 24SSV 8.1 Vortec

Was that Casey?

Mark

No Casey doesn't go out much anymore. That was a friend of mine named Alec.
    2006 24SSV 8.1 Vortec

Well neither my insurance agent or a rep at progressive was even aware of the medical coverage on my boat policy. But it appears that they are going to cover it. My policy only has 1000 in coverage.
    2006 24SSV 8.1 Vortec

That sucks Gogger. For the record, I'm never riding with you, ever.

This is a good note for everyone to make sure you check what your policies truly cover. We've gone over this before but many things get overlooked when we worry about the boat. Medical, Liability, and Salvage costs can come into play. Make sure your insurance company is prepared to deal with all of those.